President Joe Biden announced his intent to nominate the following six individuals to serve in key roles.
JULY 29, 2021
- Jonathan Eric Kaplan, Nominee for Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Singapore
- Francisco O. Mora, Nominee for Permanent Representative of the United States of America to the Organization of American States, with the rank of Ambassador
- Nicole Angarella, Nominee for Inspector General, United States Agency for International Development
- John Plumb, Nominee for Assistant Secretary for Space Policy, Department of Defense
- Amy Searight, Nominee for Assistant Administrator for the Bureau for Asia, United States Agency for International Development
- Alex Wagner, Nominee for Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Manpower and Reserve Affairs, Department of Defense