Neuf accords ou “agreements and memoranda of understanding (MoU)” concluent la 6e haute Commission mixte maroco-qatarie.
Maroc et Qatar renforcent leurs relations en 2016
Dans la continuité de la dernière haute Commission mixte, voici les 9 accords ou “agreements and memoranda of understanding (MoU)” qui la concluent :
- An agreement on legal and judicial co-operation.
3. A co-operation agreement between Morocco’s National Ports Agency and Qatar Ports Management Company.
4. An agreement between Silatech Foundation and Morocco’s Attawfiq Micro-Finance Foundation.
5. An MoU between Qatar’s National Committee for International Humanitarian Law and Morocco’s National Committee for International Humanitarian Law.
6. An MoU on co-operation in the fields of oil, gas, renewable energy, electricity and energy consumption efficiency between Qatari Ministry of Energy and Industry and Moroccan Ministry of Energy, Mines, Water and Environment.
7. An MoU on 4th programme in cultural and artistic field.
8. An Mou on 2nd programme in the sport field.
9. An MoU between Qatar’s General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority and Morocco’s Deposits and Saving Fund.
Depuis l’amélioration des relations entre les deux dirigeants, le Roi Mohammed VI et l’émir Tamim al Thani cette commission a pris toute sa dimension.